Now that the Data Protection Act 2018 is in force we have updated our subscription model. You can sign up to follow this blog by entering your email on the left. You can also withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.


Friday, 10 April 2015

National Housing Prime Contract Complaint Procedure

Under the terms of the National Housing Prime Contract a complaint is where an occupant, applicant, advocate or stakeholder acting on behalf of and occupant/applicant expresses dissatisfaction with the service provided by the contractor, including appeals against decisions made or where there is an issue of general concern which needs to be raised.  Personnel should consider contacting UWO staff so that they can capture housing trends to be reported to the CoC in conjunction with making a complaint.
Making a complaint/customer services
Both CarillionAmey and DIO Service Delivery Accommodation have a strong customer focus to provide the best service they can to service personnel and their families. However, sometimes things go wrong so below is some useful advice and guidance on what you need to do if you wish to make a complaint, and what the correct procedure is.
Whatever the problem, DIO and CarillionAmey will endeavor to sort it out as quickly as possible. They value your feedback and monitor complaints to help focus on improving service in those areas.
How to make a complaint
Complaints are handled in 3 stages, with the aim of making sure that the majority can be fully investigated and promptly put right. If you are dissatisfied by the response at any stage, you will be given the opportunity to go to the next stage.
Stage 1
If you are dissatisfied the service please call the CarillionAmey Helpdesk on 0800 707 6000 or visit the CarillionAmey website.
Once you have registered a complaint, a CarillionAmey customer care manager will contact you, and give you a reference number for your complaint. They will explain how the process works and keep you regularly updated on the progress of your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the way the complaint is handled or you want to speak to someone more senior, you can speak to a senior manager at the Helpdesk or a CarillionAmey director.
Stage 2
If your complaint has been closed at stage 1 and you are not satisfied with the response, you can then escalate your complaint to the DIO Customer Services Team.
You should briefly set out your complaint and why you are not satisfied with the Stage 1 response in writing to:
Customer Service Team,
DIO Service Delivery Accommodation,
Ground Floor,
Swales Pavilion,
RAF Wyton,
PE28 2EA.
If you make a written complaint DIO will acknowledge it within 3 working days. An investigation will be carried out but depending on the nature of the complaint, this can take some time.
Stage 3
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive at stage one and stage two, you can escalate your complaint to the Independent Housing Review Panel by writing to:
Independent Housing Review Panel
CD(P) Service and Veterans Welfare Accommodation Policy C2
Ministry of Defence
Floor 6, Zone A
Main Building
Please make sure that your welfare office is made aware of your complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.