Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Mold in your SFA?

AFF / Your Welfare iDepartment  are concerned that mould continues to be a big issue for Service families
If your house has mould the report this to CarillionAmey on 0800 707 6000 and they should send a technical officer to assess it. Please also add your SFA details to our mould database at; this will allow us to build up a picture of areas where there are clusters of SFA affected by mould and will give us strong factual evidence to take to CarillionAmey and DIO.

If you are not happy with the response of CarillionAmey you can contact AFF's Housing Specialist, Cat Calder, at 

More info here

In the first instance please contact your Welfare Department - Our UWO's hold a database for this issue and have monthly meeting with Housing and will pass these complaints direct to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.